After many unofficial commentaries in press it's may be interesting to bring briefly the list of outcomes according to Russia's Government site:
1) Intergovernmental agreement about cooperation in nuclear sphere.
2) The road map of peaceful nuclear cooperation for 2010.
3) Joint venture for GLONASS equipment - establishment document.
4) Inter-ministerial memorandum about bilateral trade of fertilizers .
5) Framework agreement on fertilizers trade.
Verbal agreements (as resulted from Putin's speech):
1) Two Indian astronauts in 2013.
2) Cooperation in space research and particularly - in Lunar program.
3) Follow cooperation in mil. sphere including 5th gen. fighter program.
4) Russia confirmed literally: 'to not cooperate with Pakistan, taking into consideration India's concerns'.
5) Joint fighting terrorism.
6) Students exchange activation.
7) Mutual recognition of university certificates.
1) + 29 MiG-29K/KUB's for Vikramaditya carrier.
2) Additional agreement on Vikramaditya price.
1) + 42 Su-30MKI agreement in negotiation, will be signed till 2010 end.
Don't I miss something?